onsdag, november 14, 2007

Annoying timing

We have just had a parlimentary election here in Denmark, my first. The ruling right-wing coalition lost their majority and might have to involve the ½-year-old centre-right-party New Alliance. Not a bad result, although I would have preferred that the far-right Danish Peoples Party lost their clout.



I stayed up all night to watch the post election analysises (correct me if that's wrong) and afterwards there were a Danish crime serial called The Crime (how original!) that I haven't bothered seeing an episode of yet. I decided to try it out and it wasn't completely bad.



But then somebody (I won't ruin it for people who haven't seen it) gets shot and in the next scene they're in the ambulance and they're about to defilibrate and then THE F¤%#ING SIGNAL DIES! Can you believe that kind of timing? Must be divine intervention, trying to keep me from going braindead, huh?



I'm going to bed now, it's 02:00 (24-hour format) and I'm impressed I've managed to close all my tags so far.

Ingen kommentarer: